Consider these options to maximize production with safety:
- Coil Car
- Threading Table
- Hold Down Arm
- Material Guidance
- Stacking Pallets
- Part Conveyors
- Multi-Function Pendant
- Feeder Exit Table
- Side Shift Base
- Laser Loop Control
Coil Car with Narrow Coil Keeper Arms
- Typical power lift of 20″, 110” travel 1,000 to 60,000 lbs.
- Dual scissor stabilizer to support top of car when loaded off center
Material Guidance systems
- Screw adjust side side guides help hold the material square and centered as it enters the straightener.
- Screw adjust side guides are selfcentering, roll position is set by hand wheel.
- Multifunction pendant (replaces standard 2 button jog pendant)
- Mode select: Setup- Manual- Automatic, Reset, Feeder Auto start, Feeder Auto stop, Jog Reverse, Jog Forward
Coil System Threading Table
- Eliminate the need for the operator to carry the start of the material from the coil to the straightener
- Safe material handling operation
Mecon Laser Loop Control System:
- Controls the uncoiling process to supply material into an accumulation loop at a rate sufficient to meet or exceed the demands of the machine pulling material from the loop.
- Provides a simple method of setting the operating limits, the operating parameters, and the mode of the loop control.
- Allows the uncoiling process to run without abrupt changes in speed.
- Easy and safe way to upend not only metal coils, but also molds, dies and other heavy and bulky loads.
- Available 1,000-60,000lbs standard, custom to you requirement.
OverArm Powered and Un-powered
- Clamps onto the coil to contain the coil end when the straps are cut
- Helps keep the coil tight during automatic payout
- Modular construction to allow easy integration
- CRU-WEAR High chrome, high carbon tool steel shear blades with 4 cutting edges 1/2 x 3″.
- CYCLE TIME less than 1.5 sec.
Perimeter Safety Fencing
- 2.5″ sq. posts lagged to the floor.
- Spaces between are posts fitted with panels 1.5 x 1.5 angle frame and 10 ga. x 1 x 1 welded wire.
- Fixed panels are bolted in place. Any fixed panel may be removed by unbolting.
- Sliding or hinged doors may be placed anywhere in the perimeter/
- Telescoping doors and light curtains available
- Fully programmable multiple Safety Zones
- Adjustable posts to align blanks for stacking.
- Sub frame with cross tubes for lift truck forks and corner posts for stacking.
- Guide posts mounted on Tee Slotted bars for positioning
- Guide posts mounted on sliding and pivoting bases.
- Custom designed for your requirement.
Upgrade your machines to bring them to the latest standards in the industry.
Feeder Exit Table
- This version has a solid top, spring suspension, and is extendable
- Options: mount for strip lubricator, roller top, nylon top, …
- Design to suit site requirements.
Back to top
MECON HOME MECON COIL HANDLING MECON COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT