How to Order Diesadmin admin
- Standard Dies
- Catalogue number.
- Length required to the nearest two-foot increment.
- Length tolerance +2″ -0″.
- Special Purpose Dies
- Drawing and, or, part samples.
- Material type, thickness, and temper.
- Press make, model, tonnage, stroke, shut-height, bed length.
- Sample material if in-shop tryout is requested.
Matched Shut Height:
- For multiple tool set-up on the same press.
- Safety, metric, specials available at an additional charge.
- Unless otherwise specified, all dies are supplied with standard tongues.
- Unless otherwise specified, all tools will be made from pre-hardened brake die steel at 265-280 Brinell.
- For materials such as polished stainless or painted stock “Finer Polishing” will be priced on request.
- The working radii of a punch or die can be hardened on request.
- Chrome plating or other hard coatings are available.
- Machining service for tooling up to 30 feet.
- Restoring to original specifications.
- Re-dressing, radius, and angle changes.
- Die riser blocks crowned to suit press deflection.