- The die feeder consists of two hardened pinch rolls which are closed by air cylinders and driven by an air motor.
- The feeder is intended to be installed between the main servomotor driven feeder and the tooling.
- When the end of the material exits the servofeeder, then the die feeder rolls are closed onto the material and the operator will use the air motor drive to push the material forward into position for the next press cycle.
- Continue to manually position the material, then cycle the press until the material exits from the die feeder.
- The feeder is designed to be mounted directly on the tooling or onto the bolster when supplied with the optional base.
Die Feeder 400F features include:
- air gear motor mounted under the machine,
- multi-gear drive to transfer power to the lower roll and allow roll pivot without disengaging the gear
- pivoting action to open / close the lower rolls, lower roll drops to disengage material, lifts to pinch material for feeding
- 4”diameter, hardened pinch rolls (other sizes available)
- Manual operated valves for jog fwd/rev, roll open/close
- Die mount plate manufactured to suit specific die.
Back to Options->
Back to top
MECON HOME MECON COIL HANDLING MECON COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT