- Easy and safe way to upend not only metal coils, but also molds, dies and other heavy and bulky loads.
- Available 1,000-60,000lbs standard, custom to you requirement.
OverArm Powered and Un-powered
- Clamps onto the coil to contain the coil end when the straps are cut
- Helps keep the coil tight during automatic payout
- Modular construction to allow easy integration
- CRU-WEAR High chrome, high carbon tool steel shear blades with 4 cutting edges 1/2 x 3″.
- CYCLE TIME less than 1.5 sec.
Perimeter Safety Fencing
- 2.5″ sq. posts lagged to the floor.
- Spaces between are posts fitted with panels 1.5 x 1.5 angle frame and 10 ga. x 1 x 1 welded wire.
- Fixed panels are bolted in place. Any fixed panel may be removed by unbolting.
- Sliding or hinged doors may be placed anywhere in the perimeter/
- Telescoping doors and light curtains available
- Fully programmable multiple Safety Zones
- Adjustable posts to align blanks for stacking.
- Sub frame with cross tubes for lift truck forks and corner posts for stacking.
- Guide posts mounted on Tee Slotted bars for positioning
- Guide posts mounted on sliding and pivoting bases.
- Custom designed for your requirement.
- The tail out feeder mounts adjacent to the tooling and is used to deliver the end of the strip into the tooling.
- The feeder reduces the handling time and reduces waste. More of the tail is used to make parts, and the smaller tail is much easier to remove from the die.
- The feeder is mounted onto existing die or to the press bolster. Build to suit actual passline requirements.
Upgrade your machines to bring them to the latest standards in the industry.
Feeder Exit Table
- This version has a solid top, spring suspension, and is extendable
- Options: mount for strip lubricator, roller top, nylon top, …
- Design to suit site requirements.
Back to top
MECON HOME MECON COIL HANDLING MECON COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT