Material Guidance systems: ROLLER KEEPERS
- Roller Keepers are used to align the coil to process centerline
- Prevent coil telescoping during unwinding.
Coil Car with Narrow Coil Keeper Arms
- Typical power lift of 20″, 110” travel 1,000 to 60,000 lbs.
- Dual scissor stabilizer to support top of car when loaded off center
Mecon Laser Loop Control System:
- Controls the uncoiling process to supply material into an accumulation loop at a rate sufficient to meet or exceed the demands of the machine pulling material from the loop.
- Provides a simple method of setting the operating limits, the operating parameters, and the mode of the loop control.
- Allows the uncoiling process to run without abrupt changes in speed.
- Multifunction pendant (replaces standard 2 button jog pendant)
- Mode select: Setup- Manual- Automatic, Reset, Feeder Auto start, Feeder Auto stop, Jog Reverse, Jog Forward
Material Guidance systems
- Screw adjust side side guides help hold the material square and centered as it enters the straightener.
- Screw adjust side guides are selfcentering, roll position is set by hand wheel.
Coil System Threading Table
- Eliminate the need for the operator to carry the start of the material from the coil to the straightener
- Safe material handling operation
- Easy and safe way to upend not only metal coils, but also molds, dies and other heavy and bulky loads.
- Available 1,000-60,000lbs standard, custom to you requirement.
- Modular construction to allow easy integration
- CRU-WEAR High chrome, high carbon tool steel shear blades with 4 cutting edges 1/2 x 3″.
- CYCLE TIME less than 1.5 sec.
Perimeter Safety Fencing
- 2.5″ sq. posts lagged to the floor.
- Spaces between are posts fitted with panels 1.5 x 1.5 angle frame and 10 ga. x 1 x 1 welded wire.
- Fixed panels are bolted in place. Any fixed panel may be removed by unbolting.
- Sliding or hinged doors may be placed anywhere in the perimeter/
- Telescoping doors and light curtains available
- Fully programmable multiple Safety Zones
- Adjustable posts to align blanks for stacking.
- Sub frame with cross tubes for lift truck forks and corner posts for stacking.
- Guide posts mounted on Tee Slotted bars for positioning
- Guide posts mounted on sliding and pivoting bases.
- Custom designed for your requirement.
- The tail out feeder mounts adjacent to the tooling and is used to deliver the end of the strip into the tooling.
- The feeder reduces the handling time and reduces waste. More of the tail is used to make parts, and the smaller tail is much easier to remove from the die.
- The feeder is mounted onto existing die or to the press bolster. Build to suit actual passline requirements.
Upgrade your machines to bring them to the latest standards in the industry.
Feeder Exit Table
- This version has a solid top, spring suspension, and is extendable
- Options: mount for strip lubricator, roller top, nylon top, …
- Design to suit site requirements.
MECON HOME MECON COIL HANDLING MECON COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT