UNCOILER DECOILER MACHINES
REELS – Single and Dual Spindle
The reel is used in most uncoiling, recoiling applications. It can be fitted with a variety of drive and braking systems, combined with coil cars. pinch rolls, power straighteners, overarms, rolling mills or configured as a stand alone machine.
Reels are the best choice for thin, prefinished and other mark sensitive materials.
They support the coil on the inside diameter and thus avoid stock deformation problems.
- Suited to wide ranges of material
- Give precise control of the material
- Can unwind or rewind
- Available as single or dual spindle
- Quick coil change times using dual spindle versions
- Available with various drive and brake systems
- Prevents damage to soft, prefinished, and mark sensitive material
Reel Uncoiler with Dancer arm loop control.
Reel Uncoiler with Laser loop control
Double Reel Uncoilerwith Coil Car
Double Reel Uncoiler. Faster coil changes especially if partial coils are used.
REEL UNCOILER SELECTOR GUIDE->