UNCOILER DECOILER MACHINESREELS – Single and Dual Spindle
The reel is used in most uncoiling, recoiling applications. It can be fitted with a variety of drive and braking systems, combined with coil cars. pinch rolls, power straighteners, overarms, rolling mills or configured as a stand alone machine.
Reels are the best choice for thin, prefinished and other mark sensitive materials.
They support the coil on the inside diameter and thus avoid stock deformation problems.
- Suited to wide ranges of material
- Give precise control of the material
- Can unwind or rewind
- Available as single or dual spindle
- Quick coil change times using dual spindle versions
- Available with various drive and brake systems
- Prevents damage to soft, prefinished, and mark sensitive material